Project Management & Procurement
With over 10 years’ experience in construction management, we have a team of project managers with broad international experience across a range of projects. Furthermore, we have an extensive network of reliable site representatives for providing dedicated on-site resource. The team has built 18 wind farms and two solar farms, in addition to project managing the construction of 26MW of leading-edge bioliquid plants. We have a further six projects under construction at present.
We provide full construction project management for clients, including pre-construction resource analysis, topography, ground investigations and access routes, discharge of planning conditions, procurement, contract negotiations and finance support.
Our in-house developers, construction engineers, HV electrical engineers, financial support services team and asset management team make sure that every aspect of the project is managed to the highest standard.
As part of our construction management service, we can also provide a full suite of ecology services. Offering surveys and monitoring for:
- Priority and protected species such as bats, birds, otter, water vole, common dormouse, reptiles, amphibians, plants, aquatic and invertebrate species.
- Priority habitats such as upland habitats, moorland, wetland, coastal, marine, heathland and aquatic.
Our experienced team also provide support and expertise in:
- Environmental licensing for protected species licenses and culverting consents.
- Liaison with statutory and NGO environmental agencies.
- Ecological design and risk management throughout the project stages.
- Biodiversity/ wildlife management and enhancement plans.
Furthermore, we provide an Environmental and Ecological Manager and Clerk of Works (ECoW) for all projects.
We build projects safely, on time, and on budget.